Biola Ethnic Diversity Impact Scholarship
The Biola Ethnic Diversity Impact Scholarship is funded by donors of Biola University and is awarded to sophomore, junior and senior undergraduate students whose leadership within the campus community contributes to Biola’s multi-cultural awareness and ethnic diversity. Preference is given to first-generation college students. Students must demonstrate financial need, maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5, and be enrolled full-time each semester.
- Up to $5000/year
- First Generation College Students, Leadership, Minority/Multi-Ethnic, Undergraduate
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a recipient of the LEAD Scholarship?
- Have you previously received the Biola Ethnic Diversity Scholarship (BEDI)?
- Please provide an essay (300-600 words) on the following topics: "Why is diversity a value to Biola's community? How are you using your gifts and/or background to contribute to Biola's diversity initiatives?"
- Signature: My signature verifies that the information submitted on this form is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that submitting false information will result in disqualification for the scholarship, and may result in disciplinary or legal action.
- 1. Signature (Type Name)
- 2. Date