Office of Innovation Scholarship
The purpose of the Office of Innovation Scholarship is to recruit and retain Christ-honoring innovators and entrepreneurs, globally, for all majors at Biola.
- Candidates must clearly demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and show alignment with the mission, and goals of the Biola LaunchPad
- Candidates must show potential to have a significant impact on a specific industry or country
- Students are encouraged to be an active member of the Biola Entrepreneurship Society.
- Students will be asked to write an essay explaining how they would benefit from a LaunchPad Scholarship.
- Students must submit letter(s) of recommendation that demonstrate a student’s academic abilities, spiritual maturity, and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Scholarships can be renewed for a maximum of 4 years based on a re-application process.
For more information regarding this scholarship, please contact: email@example.com.
- Graduate, Undergraduate