Alan and Sharon Gates & Nate and Carolyn Waltz Scholarship
The Gates and Waltz Scholarship is presented through the generosity of Jeffrey and Gretchen Ryan in tribute to the Gates’ and Waltz’ service in missions. Eligible students may be undergrad or graduate students who are international students or dependents of missionaries from Asia who are preparing for full time Christian service. The recipient must intend on returning to Asia or another mission field. Students must also demonstrate financial need. Preference is given to continuing students.
- Jeffrey P. and Gretchen D. Ryan
- Biblical & Theological Studies (Undergrad), Cook School of Intercultural Studies, Graduate, International Students, Ministry/Missions/Missionary Dependent, Minority/Multi-Ethnic, Talbot School of Theology, Undergraduate
- Supplemental Questions
- My parents are/were missionaries in Asia.
- I am planning on doing ministry/mission work in my home-country,
- Signature: My signature verifies that the information submitted on this form is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that submitting false information will result in disqualification for the scholarship, and may result in disciplinary or legal action.
- 1. Signature (Type Name)
- 2. Date